Today marks a new milestone in my life with a domain name that I can call my own…BohemianCaveman.com.
The goal of this website is to give you tools and knowledge to improve every dimension of health so that you can become the best version of yourself.
So what the frick is a “Bohemian Caveman?” Well, the definition of Bohemian is as follows
a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices.
This definition hit me in the stomach and I feel that my life closely aligns with this funny sounding word. In what ways am I Bohemian?
- I spend my free time writing book reports
- I decided to live in one of the most dangerous cities in America (still alive and happy)
- I practice meditation and seek to understand my inner consciousness.
Of course, I have a long way to go in becoming a complete personification of the word but I think I have been slowly moving in the direction my entire life.
So what about the Caveman part?
- I am a man with a beard.
- I am a Registered Dietitian who adheres to the Paleo/Primal lifestyle.
- I exercise through functional movements: yoga, walking, weight lifting, and mountain biking.
So what the heck is this blog about? My goal is to make this blog about the improvement of our Mind, Body, and Soul. My previous readers experienced the Mind posts and those will continue into the future. I will post about food, exercise, meditation, yoga, religion, history, self-improvement, minimalism, and a whole host of material that fits into the Mind, Body, Soul categories.
Thank you for the support and let’s continue this awesome journey…